Museums in Paris
Musee de l'art Moderne
l'adresse: 11, avenue du President Wilson
Paris, France
Tel: +(33) 0 01 53 67 40 50
[September 6, 2010]
I really enjoyed the Modern Pieces. This was one of the first museums that I visited in Paris. This museum is very well-rounded in showing sculptures, canvas, and furniture art. I would recommend visiting this museum.
Pompidou museum
l'adresse: Place Georges Pompidou
75004 Paris, France
Tel: +(33) 0 01 44 78 12 33
75004 Paris, France
Tel: +(33) 0 01 44 78 12 33
Metro: Rambuteau/ Chatelet
I love the Pompidou!! This is definitely one of the most amazing museums I've ever been to. Even just being outside of the Museum, the modern architecture is so different than anything I've ever seen. Right now they have a feminist exhibit that is very bold, I enjoyed it.
Versaille Palace
l'adresse: 1 Rue Robert de Cotte, Versailles
Paris, France
Tel: +(33) 0 01 30 83 78 00
The Murakami exhibition in Versaille (From September to December) is amazing. The contrast between the modern and historic art is shocking. You definitely have to be open-minded before viewing this exhibit. I loved it!
Le Musee d'orsay
l'adresse: 1 Rue de Bellechasse
Paris, France
7e arrondissement
Metro: Solférino (M12), Musée d'Orsay (RER C)
Musee d'orsay was very beautiful, biggest museum I've been to yet. I loved the pieces from Degas. He's been my all-time favorite artist since forever. The restored architecture from a once train station added so much character to the building itself. You definitely have to set your day up to just go to this museum if you plan on seeing everything.
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment