Monday, December 13, 2010

Barcelona (12.5-12.9)

Barcelona!!

Taller Tapas
Address: Rambla de Cataluña, 49, Barcelona
Tel: 934 874 842



Taller Tapas was definitely one of the best meals Hana and I had in Barcelona by far. I would've eaten there everyday if I could have. They have such a wide selection of fresh dishes to choose from. I really enjoyed myself.

***Gaudi Park
(Park Güel)
Address: Carrer d'Olot, 7, Barcelona
Tel: 932 130 488





All I can say is wow. Gaudi park is one of, if not the most, beautiful site I've ever seen. I would definitely recommend that you visit on a sunny day. The warmth of the sun, the mosaic tiling, the mountain hills, detailed architecture, and breath-taking views make this site one of the most beautiful places in the world. If you're going to plan anything to see specifically in Barcelona, you must go to Gaudi Park.

Betty Ford

Address:  Carrer de Joaquín Costa, 56
08001 Barcelona, Spain
Tel: 933 041 368
Metro: Universitat



Fun laid-back atmosphere. Cheap drinks. Cool crowd.

Picasso Museum

Address: C/ MONTCADA, 15-23
08003 Barcelona, Spain
Tel: 933 196 310
Metro: Jaume I




The Picasso Museum was wonderful. It presented a basic timeline of Picasso's work from a young age. You can see his progress and development of different styles as he becomes older and travels to places such as Barcelona and Paris. I really enjoyed myself. The museum is also found on a sort of hidden streets so try and get good directions before trying to find it, it took me a little while to find it. Definitely worth it :)

Can Majo Restaurant

Address: C/ ALMIRALL AIXADA, 23
08003 Barcelona, Spain
Tel: 932 215 455
Metro: Barceloneta





Definitely eat here for dinner if you have time, and save up an appetite because they give you large portions for the main courses! The paella is sooo good! You must try the seafood soup as well. The service is excellent. The only thing I would watch out for is the bottled water, which was 8Euros for ONE bottle! (we unfortunately ordered 2 without knowing). Besides this, everything was excellent. The wine is as low as 2Euros for one glass. You do the math. haha

Shoko Restaurant and Lounge Club

Address: Passeig Marítim (la Barceloneta), 36
08003 Barcelona, Spain
Tel: 932 259 200
Metro: Ciutadella



I went to this club with my girlfriend for the Lady Gaga after party. It was so much fun! I would recommend drinking at another bar before coming here or getting bottle service with a group of friends as a cheaper option. A single drink is 15Euros. Otherwise, the venue itself was so much fun! The music was on point and the crowd is mixed.

Sagrada Familia

Address: Carrer de Mallorca, 401
Barcelona, Spain
Tel: 932 080 414



If you have time to visit this monument (Gaudi) I would recommend going to see it. The detailed architecture is very beautiful. My only complaint is that it was under construction, it should be for around the next 25 years. But definitely go, only if you have extra time.

For pictures please visit my other blog: http://www.tripntale.com/me/alohafromparis


No comments:

Post a Comment